Hear What People Are Saying About New Jersey Immigration, Traffic, and DWI/DUI Lawyers Andres Mejer & Associates!
The best reward for a law firm is hearing from the people that it has helped. Read more about the services done by Andres Mejer & Associates to decide if our U.S. immigration law, family law, personal injury, and New Jersey traffic defense attorneys are right for you. Call us at (888) 695-6169 if you have any questions.
If you'd like to share your wonderful experiences with Andres Mejer & Associates, LLC with others, please click here. Thank you!
- Ms. Hedge discusses her experience with Andres Mejer in her traffic matter.
- Quiyu Testimonial on Immigration - Getting Your Spouse's Greencard
- Ms. Roldan's Spanish Testimonial on her daughter's Deferred Action case.
- Ms. Grandados discusses her experience with Andres Mejer.
- Irma had a family case and was found in a difficult situation. Andres Mejer Law was able to obtain great results in her favor!
- Crystal describes the experience at Andres Mejer & Associates.
- Ms. Astrudillo explains how Andres Mejer assisted her with her driving without a license and talking on a cell phone charges.
- Ms. Cartagena describes, in Spanish, her experience with Andres Mejer and her traffic violation charges.
- Spanish, how grateful he is of Andres Mejer's assistance in his case.
- Mr. Crawford explains how Andres Mejer assisted with his son's reckless driving charges.
- Mr. Jimenez discusses his experience with Andres Mejer in his traffic matter.
- Mr. Martinez discusses his experience with Andres Mejer and his DWI/DUI matter.
- Ms. Cruz discusses her experience with Andres Mejer and how he handled her son's DWI matter.
- Erasto Rodriguez explains his experience with Andres Mejer and his suspended license matter.
- Mr. Garcia explains his experience with Andres Mejer in his traffic matter.
- I just had a good result with the lawyers from Andres Mejer and I am very happy with the results
- Libia expressed her gratitude for receiving her adjustment of status!
- Thanks to Andres Mejer for his help
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals: Nieto Success Story
- Mr. Irving discusses his experience with Andres Mejer and his DWI matter.
- Mr. Glenn discusses his experience with Andres Mejer in his shoplifting matter.
- Faith explains her experience with Andres Mejer.